Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I took some very informal Christmas pictures this year. I was sick of the pictures where my kids all looked like a kid out of JC Penny ad, you know, perfect hair, perfect outfit, perfect smiling perfect teeth, their little face not blotchy from crying about taking pictures.

So I got them into their PJ's and sat them in front of their Christmas trees and let my Nikon take over. I was quite pleased that of the 24 pictures I took, 3 turned out card worthy. I am now going to treat you to a little glimpse of the cards that for 1 reason or another did not make the cut this season.

Bridger kept asking me if we were done yet...NO NO AND NO! Now look happy and smile! Then he starts telling me about the "chicken man" at his school and he lets them do a funny face, why can't we do a funny face? Please Mom!

Oakley sang through out the entire faux photo shoot. I don't know if Brody was entertained or scared. Both big boys are for once looking picture perfect!


I have nothing to say about Brandon's son in this picture.Brody is crawling away, he thinks this whole picture thing is a joke.

Oh, this picture is it! This is the Christmas card for 2008! Wait, where is the Prince? How come nobody is holding the baby? Remember this is a FAMILY PICTURE!! Oh, we could have been done.


Why is everyone smiling so big and the baby is crying like a baby? the Prince was so done it was beyond funny. I know that your dying to know what the finalist looks like. Well, stay tuned. I will post the finished product later.

7 comments:

Natilie said...

Talk about Mother of the Year! Three Christmas trees! You have beautiful children.

Isaac Family said...

They turned out great! Those pictures are so how picture taking goes around my fam. I love them and I love your cute kids!

Liz said...

Great pictures. I can't wait to see the finalists!

Kim said...

Awesome! I bet it was fun to take them all. (Hee-hee.) I think you're awesome for even taking pictures. We've never really gotten into that tradition, although we do have some informal Christmas morning ones.

Jonie said...

I love this, because it is real life. I say this to my kids all the time, it really shouldn't be this hard to get one good picture I just want one. I love the candid pictures especially the one of Brandon's son ha ha ha

Bohn Family said...

I love that us moms take 200 pictures and only one turns out and we show it to the world - like my kids are always just like this :) love it!!! I love Bronson picking his nose - that one should be picked for sure!

Adam and Melisa said...

We attempted this crazy task ourselves just yesterday! Lets just say we won't be sending out Christmas cards this year!! Oh well...maybe next year! Your kids look cute...good work!