Thursday, December 18, 2008

And the winner is...


Here is the "Official" Christmas card.
I promise I will rest before I attempt to take a good family picture next time.
I promise I will maybe get a professional photographer next year, no offense NIKON.
I promise to have the entire family in the picture next year. (Bridger thought it would have been a better picture if Brandon would have been in it. What am I? Chopped liver? UGHHH KIDS!!!)
Anyway, If you don't receive a Christmas card from our family consider this yours. I have been driving around the valley at night looking at the lights. With gas so cheap I feel like I am getting paid to look at the lights. And I found out that if I stop and buy my kids a treat before we go then I can look longer. Bridger claims they are boring and if you've seen one you've seen them all. HE IS SO MY DAD!! 8 YEAR OLD FOR SALE!! I hope you are enjoying the season as much as we are.

4 comments:

Jonie said...

I love the final product. I love to look at the lights and I love the idea of a treat first could really help us.

Isaac Family said...

I love it! The card is really cute too- but it's the pic that makes it! Thank you so much for dinner last night. And just so you know we all loved it- even Maycee and she is not the best eater! Thanks again!!!

T. L. H.K. said...

Great Picture! I love it!

T. L. H.K. said...

I just thought I'd let you know your card won the Christmas Card contest this year. Too cute!