Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NO OBAMA 4 THIS MAMA!


NO OBAMA 4 THIS MAMA!
That's right, I like the Maverick, (they do have the best Dr. pepper and the Redbox nobody knows about!) and I like the winking,I know they are winking at me and the stiff Frankenstein 2 arm wave. I also like the cute up do and the glasses look. I am pretty sure that, and the shooting your friends while hunting is the look of a true Vice President. So Yea, I did get up and vote at 7am this morning. It may not change anything other than the fact that I can complain for the next 4 years. You know the saying "you don't vote, you don't complain" I have a sick (not the good teenager sick=cool) feeling I may be complaining A LOT over the next 4 years.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought we agreed you were going to write me in as candidate. Now I have no chance.

Isaac Family said...

No Obama is right! Did you see Bryan there while voting? Oh wait, he was SECOND in line... Your new carpet looks awesome with those nice couches!!!

Kim said...

I'm afraid to talk to some of my family members & friends after voting. For the first time in my life, I've NOT been excited to vote in a presidential election (of the whole 3 I think I've been elligible for...) But, what's done is done... Let the "disowning" begin.

T. L. H.K. said...

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that will post to your blog with "OBAMA ROCKS!", but then again I have always been a miss fit. You might complain at first, but mark my words, at the end of 4 years you guys will all secretly be in love with this guy. For some reason Americans have this odd tendency to vote for the candidate that is not in their best interest. This election luckily goes to prove, that we ARE capable of change. I voted for OBAMA, but I think I might be secretly disappointed, because I just might not have any more excuses to move away! I'm definitely going to blog about this election.

Whitney said...

How could I forget about the Maverik? You even told me about it and I forgot about it until this very moment.

Natilie said...

I can't wait until Obama fulfills all of his campaign promises - I hope he puts chocolate milk in all of the drinking fountains.... How much of this "change" is really going to occur. I am disgusted that the American people are that blind, dumb, gullible, etc.

Bohn Family said...

I'm with you! It's neat that he will be the first black president but I don't like his views!

Brent Festge said...

Was it an election year? Where have I been?

Arin said...

Loved the post! I am so glad I ran across your blog! I hope you are ok that I add you to my favorites. BTW...you are too funny...love the blog!