Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If you buy your wife new carpet...


If you liked "IF YOU GIVE A MOUSE A COOKIE" you will really enjoy the new "IF YOU BUY YOUR WIFE NEW CARPET"
If you buy your wife some carpet, she's going to ask for wood plantation shutters.
When you get her the plantation shutters she'll probably ask for wood flooring in the dining room.
When that's finished she'll ask for a new kitchen table and chairs,
then she'll want to look in the kitchen and make sure that doesn't look like crap.
When she looks in the kitchen she'll notice it does look crappy
She's going to need that redone.
she'll then notice she needs an attached garage off the kitchen.
So she'll probably ask for an attached garage.
When your finished with the attached garage she'll want a new car to go in the garage.
when that's done she'll want to take the new car on a ride.
you'll have to pack the kids and go over night somewhere.
when she's sitting at the nice hotel pool she'll remember she's had 4 kids and she'll need a tummy tuck and a front end alignment
After the body ramifications she'll need to shop for new clothes
While shopping she will also have to buy you new clothes
while putting her new clothes away she think she needs a bigger closet
After you build her a bigger closet she'll want a master bathroom
when she's in the master bathtub she'll need a nanny to watch the 4 kids
while the nanny is with the 4 kids she'll want to get a job.
when she gets home from the job and walks into the front room she'll see the carpet and remember that she needs new carpet.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Look at you being all creative! I love it! And I think your living room looks awesome!

I think I need a "front end alignment" too - whatever that might be. :) Or maybe a rear end one.

Jonie said...

Oh I love reading your posts Doreen. That was incredible!!! Your furniture and carpet look great.

Whitney said...

Love the story remake. Love your carpet.

Natilie said...

Is this going to be published soon, because I would love a copy!

Bohn Family said...

I love it! You are so funny!

Hollie said...

Doreen,
I love reading your blog. It always makes me laugh. I am so glad you are my sister.
Love, Hollie

Emily said...

I haven't seen this post! Where have I been? Oh yeah, lounging around on your new carpet. 78 degree fireplace made me do it....