Thursday, September 18, 2008

TAGGED!

Get comfy, I was tagged like a week ago and I finally got my slacker self geared up to respond.

1o years ago I...
1-Just closed down the 3 Sno Shacks I bought and operated that summer
2-Was driving a 68 Chevy longhorn truck (Brandon convinced me it was a classic)
3-Was celebrating my 2 year wedding anniversary
4-Thought I knew everything.....HA!
5-Cutting hair at Fantastic Sam's, my favorite job no really,I loved it

5 things on my "to do" list today...
1-can peaches, SO SO DOMESTICATED!
2-Go to bank.
3-laundry, wash, dry, and here's the deal breaker...PUT IT AWAY!
4-Make dinner
5-GO TO BUNCO
(I kept my day pretty carefree so that I could save my energy for BUNCO, don't be a hater)

5 Snacks that I enjoy...
1-mini vanilla wafers, the colored ones
2-ice water
3-nachos
4-popcorn from the movie theatre with extra grease, ERRR I mean butter
5-chocolate covered tootsie rolls

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1-build a new house
2-have my car professionally detailed
3-save for the kids college
4-travel
5-buy my husband a farm

5 places I have lived...
1-Pleasant Grove, Ut
2-American Fork, Ut
3-Lehi, Ut
4-Sugarhouse, Ut
5-Lehi, UT

5 jobs I have had...
1-K mart
2-Zions bank
3-Utah Truck Systems
4-Hairstylist
5-Sno Shack

I tag...
Taunya
Emily
Whitney
Geri
Hollie

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I didn't know you'd been doing the sno shacks that long! I'm with you on the laundry too, I have no problem washing and drying, but then it just sits there all nice and clean and in a pile cause it's too much work to fold it and put it away!

T. L. H.K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. L. H.K. said...

I can feel for you and your laundry! So here's my tip: Some time along the road I started folding out of the dryer. That way... I can't wash/dry the next batch until I have folded the last batch. The dirty clothes get piled up instead of the clean clothes and having to run around with a T-shirt the baby slobbered on for 2 days definitely gives me the incentive to do more laundry! Have plenty of room for folded laundry near your dryer, though, because I have no tip for putting it away! And btw, what is Bunco?

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from http://www.ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Garter, Giuseppe Zanotti, B-Low The Belt, Brachfeld Parlaghy, Sexy, Cheryl, Gloves, Lint On The Go Sheets, Felix Rey, IRO, Red Carter, Lizzie Fortunato Jewels, Charlotte Ronson - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale!