Sunday, September 21, 2008

Anniversary

Today is our 12th wedding anniversary so for anyone that has lost or didn't receive an invitation, here is another. For those of you that still proudly display this on your fridge. THANK YOU!

Boy how time flies. 12 years later and I am more in love today than on the day we were married. I wouldn't change a thing.

I LOVE YOU BRANDON RHOADES!

On a side note, what I wouldn't give to fit into those jeans today. The hair, true Lehi hair, how I miss it. About Brandon's mustache, it was 1996, everyone had a mustache in 1996. I still love the matching shirts, just ask my boys (it is in case someone gets kidnapped, we can tell the police "they look just like this only smaller/bigger or in this great picture male/female")

So, here's to 12 more great years. 2020! In 2020, we won't have to take the kids with us to JCW's for our very romantic anniversary dinner. Our daughter will be a senior in high school, Bridger better be at college, Bronson will still be entertaining us with his "Wild Mike" impersonations and getting ready to get his drivers license and the Prince will be 12!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRANDON! ( so if you see us today and we are smiling it is because we are so so in love, or I just made a really funny joke, either one)

12 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture- especially the matching shirts! :)

Anonymous said...

Doreen,
Congrats on 12 years!! You guys rock - 2020 here you come

Emily said...

Since when did they let 16-year-olds get married? You guys look so young, not like the 25-year-olds you are now.

Happy Anniversary. I can't think of a cuter couple. Seriously, you guys are adorable together.

Kim said...

Congratulations! I feel bad - I saw you and didn't even know! I hope you are having a happy day. (You seemed to be.)

And thanks for sharing the invite. It's fun to see what people chose for their wedding stuff - I think it helps you to get to know them a little better. :)

T. L. H.K. said...

Doreen, I love the shirts and I totally love your hair! I don't remember everyone having a mustache in my 1996 - maybe a Lehi thing?! It's great, though - makes the picture that much better! I have such good memories of Sep. 1996! Thanks for reminding me. Have a wonderful anniversary!

Isaac Family said...

I did see you today and I was wondering what the extra big smiles were for! Happy Anniversary! You guys make such a great team... And I do love the shirts!

The Red Hen said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are an AWESOME couple. I can't think of two people better suited for each other. Brandon fits in just like all the other brother in laws. They do just what we bossy Bronson women tell them! Seriously, you guys are the best. Hope you had a great time at JCW's and splurged on a shake for both of you!

Love ya!

Adam and Melisa said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow...12 years!! We've been married for 8, and my mom still displays our wedding announcement on her frige....seriously!

Jonie said...

We wore matching shirts as well. That makes me laugh, are you telling me they don't do that anymore. I haven't had any invitations to weddings in quite a while. ha ha ha

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

Are you sure this was your wedding invite and not your MORP pictures?

CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary...we love JCW's.

Anonymous said...

love the matching shirts---- More importantly I love Brandon's flat hat.

Satisfying my Sweet Tooth said...

That picture is absolutely hilarious! I love it! Your writing is so fun to read. Thanks for coming by to check out brownie week. Come back again soon.