Friday, September 5, 2008

Glue Sticks

FYI when your second graders teacher asks for glue sticks she means these...


Not these.



Bridger has a new "fresh" 22 year old teacher so when she sent home the wish list of school supplies she needed I just assumed that she was a super awesome teacher that uses a glue gun with 25 kids hanging off her. Even while we were at the Devils Warehouse Bridger kept saying "Mom, I need some glue sticks" I kept replying "I know, I know stop telling me what to get." It was not until 4:45 in the morning that I woke up and thought "What the crap is a 2nd grade teacher needing all the glue sticks (for a glue gun) for? Then it hit me like a ton of glue sticks...SHE DOESN'T BRAINIACK!

When I explained to the lady back at Devils Warehouse, why I was returning them, she even said "Why would a teacher be using a glue gun around the little kids?" That lady is smart I thought, thus the prestigious job at Devils Warehouse returning crap from moms whose brains are so fried they can't think straight.

Stay tuned...FREAKIEST WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE SUMMER COMING SOON!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, what's the Devil's Warehouse? Do they have good deals? Is that another name for "Dirty Joe Punster's" in Spanish Fork?

Kim said...

So, I don't laugh out loud very often when I'm reading things. But you just absolutely cracked me up! I love that you would think of glue gun sticks instead of regular glue sticks!! I guess it's good that you thought so highly of the teacher, right?

Bohn Family said...

Holy Crap! I have so done this before!!! And the list asked for LARGE glue sticks - AND I SEARCHED and finally found a huge bag of LARGE glue sticks - however I was to scared to take them back so if anyone finds a glue gun that holds super big glue sticks - call me.

The Queen Bee said...

I don't care who you are, that was funny!

T. L. H.K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. L. H.K. said...

Sounds like something I would do! Very funny!