Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Birthday Bath

Bronson turned 4 Monday. This is what he wanted...

This is what he got...
Am I the best mom ever? Bronson wanted a John Deere riding lawnmower and a big barn, a real barn to park the lawn mower in. I let him have a nice long bubble bath. He quickly forgot all about the lawnmower and barn as soon as the bubbles started and he was busy washing the boats. You know the boats that stay in the tub, he is positive they are always dirty. I gave him a rag and he washed both boats for about 50 minutes. It was the best birthday bath ever! Before you call, we did go to Chuck E Cheese and I made cupcakes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "Wild Mike" (from the movie Barnyard) he gave himself this nickname and it was pretty much dead on WE LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONSON!!

(Don't tell the others but I think he's Megan's favorite.)

And yes, you are the best mom ever. I've always thought that, even before the birthday bathing.

T. L. H.K. said...

Sounds like a great Birthday and you ARE the best mom ever!

Natilie said...

You are such a cool Mom!

Isaac Family said...

Oh how I love that little boy! I'm glad he had such a great bath. I think I need one of those. Anyway- I hope all is well! I've been thinking about you lately and miss seeing you all the time!

Rod and Jess said...

Doreen,
Why haven't I read your blog before now?! I think you should be nominated for world's best blog! You say it all just the way it is - I knew there was more than one reason you and I got along so well! You are HILLARIOUS! Happy Birthday Bronson!
Love,
Jessica

Adam and Melisa said...

Wow! You know how to shop!

Mag Family said...

You are awesome. I think I would like that long hot bubble bath for my birthday.

Bohn Family said...

Happy Birthday Bronson! He is such a cool kid! Have I ever emailed you the picture I got of him in the girl dress ups? It's my favorite.

I will call you next week - so we can do our v.t.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Hey I think a one hour bath sounds like an awsome birthday present especially if you get to take it all by yourself.